Monday, December 24, 2007

Thank you for dropping by...Merry Christmas






We thoroughly enjoyed seeing all of you that stopped by last night. It was nice to say thanks in person What really amazed me was how many of you knew each other, but didn't realize that you also knew me. I kept hearing, "what are you doing here" in the friendliest of terms mind you. That was really fun. I realized that I should have had more food, when later in the evening, Sonny and friends sat down around the table and scarfed down what remained.

I am supposed to be at my sister's house in the Palisades tonight for Christmas Eve, and spending the night. Instead I am here taking care of Colin who came down with the 24 hr. flu today..(I spoke to the pharmacist who said this was a contact virus, not airborne,,,so unless you kissed Colin,,,or shared a drink you should be fine). I have finished cleaning up, the party, not Colin,,,(I think I will be busy with that for awhile) and am now on the couch trying to find a suitable Christmas movie.

God Bless you all,

and Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

CBauer said...

Nancy - The pics are awesome - All three kids look terrific. I can't get over how grown up Merian and Colin look.
Keep fighting and keep the faith - you have what it takes to beat this and lead a well deserved, very long and wonderful life. The Bauer's are all thinking of you and remembering you in our prayers. Would love to see all of you again somehow.

Very Merry and happy and healthy 2008 to you and the family

Cliff