Wednesday, May 12, 2010

update on my life May 2010

hello outthere...is there anyone still reading my blog? I went back in time last night. I re-read my entire blog. It will be 3 years on June 13. (I always wondered what that "5 year survivor rate" was based on. According to my oncologist, it is based on the day of diagnosis.) That year is like erased from my mind. It was really emotional for me to re-read my blog entries and of course the comments from family, friends, and well-wishers. So much has happened since my last entry. Colin is finishing up his freshman year at Cal. St. San Marcos. He just became a full fledged member of TKE! They are also starting a lacrosse club team.
Mairin has accepted the scholarship opportunities for the University of San Francisco! She will be far enough away to make me miss her, but still close enough for me to catch a plane to see her for a weekend!
Sonny loves his job and of course loves living in Newport Beach. We love having him close by, and get to see him at family gatherings.
I have accepted a job with my real estate company in management. I have been the Dir. of Continuing Education for the last 8 months. Now I am also handling the responsibilites in our north OC offices, with a co-manager, Glen Holmes. Glen and I will make an incredible team. We have known each other from our sons, (Sonny) playing basketball, and Christy his wife and I have become great friends. I look forward to learning from him, and he me. We are looking forward to this challenge.

4 comments:

Alyson Breathed said...

hey Nancy - was going thru photo albums with girls and we ran into photos of your fam. glad to know that everyone's doing so well. Alyson

Macsmithuk said...

Snap is an ITES Solution provider based in india with its eminent
and potent team, which caters clients in level of sure satisfaction.

Jessica who? said...

I'm a new follower of yours, I was wondering if you could check out my page as well? :)

Can some of you go to this Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/feathersdesigns and let them know Jessica Grimes sent you. It would be really helpful, I need just 20 people! Details are on my blog, if anyones interested in what it's for :)
http://jessicagrimess.blogspot.com/
<3

Anonymous said...

Six Tory Burch Boots designers take Miss Li Jiaxin as the inspiration goddesses, used Shi Hualuo the world singular element to design a unique clothing respectively specially, dressed the demonstration by Miss Li Jiaxin and take on-line auction way as the Hong Kong JMJ child Charitable foundation Tory Burch Flats,Tory Burch Sandals raises funds. Relies on the fellow participants on the Internet the widespread popularity and the huge influence, on-line platform huge permeability; Through the public relations media's interaction, "glitters 7X1" to obtain the community the support vigorously and donates generously Tory Burch Flip Flops.