Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Who I am

I may have spayed, but not neutered.
I may have lost my breasts, but not my beauty.
I have God-given, family-given strengths and character.
I have amazing friends I love and cherish, I am loved and cherished.
This is my life, everyday.

I celebrate my safe return home from the hospital today after having a hysterectomy. It all went well, and the area we were concerned about is 99% not cancer. We will have definate confirmation next week, but at this point I am not worried. Love

1 comment:

Unknown said...

many ways the Lord bestows his gifts. one of them is with pain, so we understand what it means healthy. God has given us trouble in order to know what it means convenience. God has given us to know it was sad to happy. greeting of peace from ,kang padjar