Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New short wig

I had to take my wig in for maintenance today. Picked up a little short wig that was on sale! Let me know what you think. My own hair is about 1 inch long. When your hair is as short as mine, you tend to feel like a pinhead. So I think I'll be in wigs till the heat of summer forces me out wig free!
I go back to the doctor tomorrow for yet another expansion! I am dreading it already. The good news is that I see my arm doctor on Friday, and am hoping that I can stop wearing this half cast. I think it will still be awhile before I can type on my laptop, and this "hunt and peck" takes forever.
Business is heating up. I've worked for 20 days in a row! Buyers are out looking at the great opportunities. Need my services? Know someone who could use my help? Call me!

No comments: