Tuesday, June 10, 2008

WOW...so NOT me!

Sorry, faithful blog readers! A weak moment, also called a pity party. Just got back from the gym in fact. I must own my full recovery and just do the best that I can do. So there.

Last night I was at a fundraiser party for a friend that is undergoing chemo for ovarian cancer. Wow,,did that reinforce my positive attitude! The room was filled with love,,,,and NEW friends, OLD friends and ALL friends by the end of the evening. And a great time was had by all!

Let's keep it going. With an occasional slip-up allowed.

Love you!

Nancy

1 comment:

Alyson Breathed said...

Hey Nancy - hope you're happy with your reconstruction! Onward! I love seeing the photos of your kids - I didn't realize how much of a McCracken Colin turned out to look like!

We're moving to Fallbrook in a couple of weeks, so we'll be neighbors of sorts. Glad to know how well you're doing Nancy. Alyson