Monday, October 15, 2007

Scary Day

Hi friends,
The last couple of days I felt increasing pain in my left arm. I just thought it was a result of the chemo, and the multiple blood tests last week. It really started to bother me last night so I called the doctor and went in today. After spending all day at the doctor, and then the hospital, it turns out I have a small blood clot on the inside elbow of my arm. I was really scared and cried like a baby. The good news is that I got to come home, and we are just going to monitor the "clot". ( I have to digress here, how descriptive is the word "clot" anyway? It sounds exactly like what it is....gross.!) I am applying a warm pack, and am heading off to bed soon, I am worn out.
Such a roller-coaster ride that I am on! And for those of you that know me well, I hate roller-coasters!
Good night, (I will have to catch Dancing with the Stars on tape tomorrow!)
Nancy

No comments: