Thursday, September 6, 2007

Back in school and "normal" routines.

Well, today was the first day of the 07-08 school year. I can't believe that Mairin is a Soph. and Colin is a Junior! Where does the time go? I admit, I have been spoiled having them around so much to help me out. However, I am feeling good. Still have to nap at some point, but that is to be expected. I have found that if I make myself a list, no matter how short, then I can keep a realistic expectation of what I can get accomplished. Today, work will take priortity, now that school is in session, let's get these homes sold!

I have some thank you's, Tami, Camille, Kathy and Kelly! We sooo appreciate your cooking, and runs to Costco! You are helping me keep up my strength, and my kids are very thankful too. I am convinced the Smart Water is helping me with my blood pressure.

Sonny is doing well. The weather in Boston has been beautiful. Football is still in double-days, so he doesn't have too much down time. This weekend Harvard is scrimmaging Columbia.
He is looking forward to moving into Kirkland House, his housing for the school year. He should be moving sometime this week. A big thank-you to Jordan and Joe for keeping his boxes in their basement over the summer, and taking them to him this weekend.

I hope to go watch Mairin do her Song thing, (whenever I say cheer, she gently reminds me that she is a Song Girl, not a cheer leader) at the football game on Friday. I have to remind myself not to hug anyone,,it will be getting toward the low point of my chemo, and I will be most susceptible to infections. So, if any of you are reading this and see me tomorrow at the game, I would love to say hello, but remember no hugs or handshakes!

Thank you to everyone for "staying the course" with me. I kind of felt like you all would forget about me as this process is such a long ordeal, but no! You are with me all the way. It means so much.
Love YOU!
Nancy

No comments: