Thursday, September 20, 2007

Latest blood test results ..and updates on life.

Yesterday I went in for my pre-chemo blood tests. My WBC is only up to 2.3, from 1.0. It is still not up to the normal range. My doctor decided to have me tested again in the morning, to determine if I can have chemo tomorrow afternoon, or will have to reschedule for next week. She didn't mention doing the neupogen shots, so I didn't ask.
I am going a little stir-crazy because I am not supposed to leave my house. The rain and chilly weather was so welcome! I made a yummy homemade tomato soup, a recipe from Oprah's new magazine, that we all enjoyed. I have also been doing the yoga dvd's that Mairin bought for me, along with some resistance band work.
On the real estate side of my life, the feds dropped the rates by half a point on Tuesday. We are hoping that this will spark some buyers into action! I have two turn-key homes that are ready for families to move right into, just in time for the holiday season. They are both located in RSM, and if you know anyone that might be interested, please log onto my website and check them out!
http://www.nancymccracken.com/ !!!!!
Colin and Mairin are well into the start of their new school year. They are both doing very well. They continue to be such a big help to me. I also have to thank the Conovers for driving Mairin home everyday, this has been such a big help to me.
Sonny finally got his class schedule worked out. He will be taking his 4th semester of Spanish, 2 Econ. classes, and a Greek mythology class. A full load when you factor in football on top of it.
This weekend they have the first night game ever held at Harvard, vs. Brown. If anyone wants to read more about his team, they can go to http://www.gocrimson.com/.
Special thanks to Deb and Lena for the dinners this week.
And last but not least, thank you to those that sent me emails. I really enjoy hearing from you, and about what is going on in your life. Keep them coming!
Love,
Nancy

No comments: