Saturday, September 29, 2007

My wig.

Well, the weather has cooled off, and I feel like it was time to break out the wig! I think at this point, I am a little tired of wearing hats and being such an obvious "cancer patient". It is not very comfortable, my scalp is so sensitive. For short little jaunts, I guess it will work. In real life, it is a little too shiny, and tends to kind of "fly-away" with static, but I will really appreciate my own hair once it comes in again. I always kind of liked my hair. Although rumor has it, my new hair will be different than my last hair. Oh well. My new boobs will be different too. Maybe I will learn a new language too!
Today I had my blood test. I just feel like I know going into this, that I will be low in my counts and be back in isolation. That way I have no disappointments. Yup. I am at 2.2. However, my neutrophils are not yet critical, so I may actually venture off to church tomorrow. I have not been able to go since June.
Just when I expect people to start forgetting about me (isolation all the time, tends to put you off of the radar), I get cards, scarves, books, emails and meals. THANK YOU!
You really make this so much easier on me, showing me that you care.
I love you all!
Nancy

No comments: