Thursday, September 27, 2007

Just checking in.

Hi everyone. I'm hanging in there. I feel like each progressive chemo leaves me with less and less energy. However, by not doing anything, I am certainly not building up any stamina either. So, walking everyday, and doing the yoga dvd. Took Mairin homecoming dress shopping yesterday, so much fun! And spent hours on the phone brainstorming with work related people trying to figure out some way to get my perfect listings sold, or at least seen! I always feel so much more competent when I get into my real estate mode. I talked with some lenders about possible loans out there, and also some other agents to see what is working for them.
So many of you have emailed me and asked about Sonny. Thank you. He is tending to his injuries, arm in a sling and hand in a brace. He will find out today if he will travel with the team to Lehigh for the game this weekend. At this point it is up to his doctors. Of course, he wants to play if at all possible. Athletes!
I get my blood tested on Sat. to see if I once again have to go into isolation. As a precaution I will start taking anitbiotics. Can't get sick! I feel my nutritionist has helped with my chemo.
Off for a walk,
Thanks for checking in with me.
Love,
Nancy

No comments: