Saturday, September 1, 2007

Feeling good.

I am watching a lot of football today..my alma mater, UCLA , and flipping back and forth between Notre Dame (hoping to see Konrad play), and Wash. St. (to see Jed ) and tried to log on to the website to watch the Mission Viejo HS team play in Ohio, but couldn't get it. Sonny called this morning and was eagerly awaiting their intra-squad scrimmage today. The weather was nice and he was pumped up. I wish we had some fall football weather here!
I am doing well from my chemo on Thurs. Few side-effects, not worth mentioning. I am SO water-logged! I have learned that I need to keep pushing the water, even if I am not thirsty. It helps my blood pressure.
Thanks for checking in on me.
Love,
Nancy

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Hi Nancy ~ So glad your second chemo session hasn't had too bad an affect on you... Glad you get to be entertained by football, too... :-) Take Care...