Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Great day,,,,,

Well, today was so beautiful here in S.CA....I was able to spend some time outdoors....walking around lake RSM....and then got in the car and did my driving around from Kaiser to the Breast Link..for my 2nd. opinion. It turns out that the Breast Link wants to do their own pathology and radiology before my appmt...so we had to move my appointments.. Now I have the plastic surgeon on Friday...and my 2nd op. 9 am. next tues. and my 2nd appmt with my Kaiser surgeon at 2 that same day. I think I actually have a day to focus on work tomorrow! I really need to! Colin got his license today...after reaching all of the incentives that we asked of him this semester in school, etc. That will be a big help to me. The ourpouring of support from this blog and emails (some can't get the hang of the blog) and phone calls,,,,I feel so loved! Cherie's quote of the day on the blog was so perfect ! Unfortunately, the bone scan report was not recorded today....I was hoping to check that one off of my "worry-list" today,.....should be done tomorrow. Don't be shy...tell me something funny...or a quote..inspirational...or just a quick hello. It all helps. Thanks...Nancy

1 comment:

Amy C. said...

Nanc, great to hear you're getting a chance to relax and enjoy the outside a bit. Walking the lake sounds divine! Your upbeat notes and attitude inspire me - oh, but you know the outside thing is not always so great here in Nashvegas this time of year. Remember Houston in the summer!? I know you love the fresh air in So Cal. I hope today is another great day! Love, Amy