Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Clear Pet Scan

Today I got a call from my doctor telling me that my PET scan that I had last Wed. came back clear. I am so relieved and happy.
After surgery on Friday I will know if any lymph glands are involved. That information will determine the kind and length of the chemotherapy.
I have been listening to the visualization and affirmation cd's that Alyson sent me. It was very calming....but also intense. It will be a big help to me.
However,,,,,I went out and charged an ipod nano for myself....because I deserve it...everyone else in my family has at least one....and because I wanted to put these cd's on it. So being a virgin ipod person...I carefully read the instructions and voila! My relaxation cd's appeared!
Listening to it that night before I went to sleep was perfect.....but THEN some obnoxious LOUD hip-hoppy thing came blasting through my calmness and screamed at me!
Apparently, there were other "tunes" on the itunes.site on my computer..that were automatically transferred to my ipod!
Needless to say last night Colin spent some time removing them and returning my ipod to peace and calm.
We are off to Barnetts today to spend tomorrow with them at the beach. I think we will return home in the late afternoon,,prior to the craziness of traffic from fireworks..and sleep in my own bed. I have a lot to do on Thursday to prepare for Friday.
Thanks for all of your support.
Nancy

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Glad your Pet Scan came back clear!

You deserve an ipod and so much more!! :-)