Thursday, July 5, 2007

thanks for your kind thoughts and prayers

I had a great day getting organized for tomorrow. I met with an associate at work to transition with my clients...and feel so confident that they are in good hands. I really appreciate the support that my co-workers have shown me. It also felt great to talk real estate and forget about my situation. After-all,,there is more to me than this little setback!

I had a wonderful gift of a massage today! Thank you,,thank you! She came to my house,,,and as I listened to my visualization cd's...I started to relax....although the puppy Bentley was bound and determined to find some possible way to get on the massage table. He finally after many attempts,,,was able to jump, and land on the arm-rest under the face-rest,,,,and straddle it. He looked so funny...but at last was content!

I will be turning my blog over to Sonny. As you all know..he started this for me...so he will be keeping you posted on my recovery.
Good night,
Nancy

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

My heart is with you Nancy...

Jeanette said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family for great results and a speedy recovery! Jeanette, Tim & Trevor Herren