Sunday, July 15, 2007

where am I? whose house is this?

Well,,,it is Sunday...and my house has been having a makeover for a week now. It is amazing how much just organizing can make a difference! I can't find anything now...because it has a place of it's own....I just need some kind of index to find the "places of it's own". Like...where is the beta fish food for Jackie Chan? He looks at me through his bowl and open and closes his mouth....gotta be here somewhere..
Cherie left this morning...Fitz stayed overnight and enjoyed dinner with the Mellos and us...then took Cherie to the airport. I must admit,,,I cried like a baby. "But I'm not ready for you to go yet!!!" I cried. Cherie reminded me that my sister Karrie was coming back down...and that she HAD to go ther her Mom's big bday party. I wailed.
Then she said Schrein....it's the drugs. Chill. OK. OK. I made Colin and Mairin come in and give me TLC . And then they gave me more drugs.
My cousin Sue called...she is on her way down too. I really am so blessed to have caring family and friends to help me out.
Now if we can only find Mairin's birth certificate so she can get on the cruise tomorrow...life would be great!
Off for a little nap.
Nancy

1 comment:

Nancy McCracken said...

For the record:I only gave my mother the right dosage of pills and at the designated time!
Anyway, mom when you forget how loved you are just read this because not only do I love you, I admire you for being such a strong and caring woman (even when you are on medication.)