Thursday, August 23, 2007

bones, dem bones...

No one mentioned to me that the injections that stimulate new blood cells,,,,give you bone pain! It is a cumulative effect. Yesterday about an hour after my injection...I was in agony. My hips, back, legs, jaw and well, all my bones hurt. Weird feeling. Can't get comfortable. My doctor OK'd vicadine, which I haven't taken for about a month...and combined that with ambien. I crashed out. Today I am going to have my blood drawn,,,and am keeping my fingers crossed that I won't have to give myself any more injections.
The side-effects of the side-effects..of the side-effects .etc.etc. ......crazy.
I still have my hair though!
Thanks for checking in with me...
I really appreciate your comments and emails...afterall I am in isolation in my bedroom. I think I will send Colin out today for some tabloids.
Nancy

No comments: