Wednesday, August 22, 2007

No hugs or handshakes,,,for now at least...


I'm home. I was released last night. Even though my count is still low, the Dr. agreed that I could just as well be in isolation at home, as easily as in the hospital. So they sent me home with masks, and my meds, including shots that go into my abdomen. Colin has so generously offered to do this for me. Considering his past background with fainting at the sight of blood, I think we are making real progress here! He was such a help to me, getting me to the ER, and Mairin too. I also had so much help from the Mellos,,,thanks a ton.
I will be checking in with my emails. Send me funny stories, jokes etc...I will be stuck in my room by myself for the next few days at least. Help!
Love,
Nancy

1 comment:

Susan Garcia said...

Well, I guess the Salsa lessons will have to wait! We are pulling for you, Nancy! Susan