Thursday, August 9, 2007

In the chemo chair

Well, here I am in the chemo chair. Notice the 2 necklaces that I have on. Michele gave me one with amethyst,,that has lots of positive energy. My friend Sherry Conover gave me the other amethyst necklace with the breast cancer icon on itl I was so proud to wear them.
I am home now. Feeling OK. Sort of waiting for the yucky feelings to start. I got IV anit-nausea medicine that is supposed to last until 9 tonight. I took my nutritionists advice and drank a mix during chemo...and then came home and the post shake. I am also drinking tons of water. Strange to think that in a week or so,,,,I'll be bald. Oh well.
My friends and family have been keeping me in good spirits.
thanks
Nancy

2 comments:

Cherie Harris said...

Schreiner,
You look like Courtney Love in that photo!!! I don't know if that is good or bad, but you are a foxy, strong and amazing person. I love you! Are you up for a visit on Sun or Mon?? xo-Cherie

Kimberly said...

Hi Nancy ~

Sure hope the side effects of the chemo aren't too harsh on you... Wishing you peace and comfort...

~ Kim