Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Doing well, thank you!

Today was definitely a much better day. I noticed more energy and forgot to take my anti-nausea medicine! I guess I don't need it anymore. I'll save it for next round. These last few days since my first chemo have felt kind of like the tail-end of the flu or maybe like you are really really hungry and your tummy rumbles. I've been extra careful about what I've put in it.
I went back to the doctor yesterday about my continued chest pain. Left feeling frustrated. But today I felt much better. I just have to kind of get used to this until after the first of the year and my reconstruction. It seems to be pain related to the expanders and the nerves
starting to regenerate.
I want to say thank you to Kelly Webster for the delicious dinner, and my first scarf! Also, thank you so, so much to the MVHS Song team! Your thoughtfulness and generosity brought tears to my eyes! I am so thankful that Mairin is surrounded by such a wonderful , supportive team.
Friends, I really appreciate your emails, cards and inspirational quotes and prayers. Believe me it all helps.
Thanks for checking in on me,
Love,
Nancy

No comments: